PLEASE NOTE THIS EDITION HAS BEEN SUPERCEDED BY ANOTHER EDITION. PURCHASE THE THIRD EDITION HERE.
"Hemp. Marijuana. You can call it what you will - it's Cannabis, and it's got a lot of people curious."
Revised and expanded for a second edition, Curious About Cannabis cuts through the hear-say and explores scientific answers to essential questions about "marijuana" like:
• What chemicals are in Cannabis?
• How does Cannabis interact with the human body?
• How is Cannabis used as a medicine?
• What health risks are associated with using Cannabis?
• What is CBD?
• How does CBD interact with other drugs?
• Will I fail a drug test if I use CBD?
• How does Cannabis use affect driving ability?
• What is the endocannabinoid system?
• And much more!
With over 400 pages of information, hundreds of references to Cannabis and cannabinoid research articles, hands-on learning activities, quizzes, and tons of additional recommended resources, Curious About Cannabis will become an essential text for educators, researchers, consumers, and enthusiasts alike!