**GET FREE SHIPPING THROUGH NOVEMBER!**
USE CODE CACFALL30 FOR 30% OFF ON OCTOBER 1st & 2nd ONLY!
"Hemp. Marijuana. You can call it what you will - it's Cannabis, and it's got a lot of people curious."
Revised and expanded for a second edition, Curious About Cannabis cuts through the hear-say and explores scientific answers to essential questions about "marijuana" like:
- What chemicals are in Cannabis?
- How does Cannabis interact with the human body?
- How is Cannabis used as a medicine?
- What health risks are associated with using Cannabis?
- What is CBD?
- How does CBD interact with other drugs?
- Will I fail a drug test if I use CBD?
- How does Cannabis use affect driving ability?
- What is the endocannabinoid system?
With over 400 pages of information, hundreds of references to Cannabis and cannabinoid research articles, hands-on learning activities, quizzes, and tons of additional recommended resources, Curious About Cannabis will become an essential text for educators, researchers, consumers, and enthusiasts alike!
Words of Praise for Curious About Cannabis
"Jason Wilson has done it! He has demystified cannabinoid science for an easy and accurate read and provides valuable and practical tips due to many ears of hands on work in the Cannabis industry. I highly recommend this book for consumers, budtenders, laboratory/production personnel, executives in the industry, and scientists wanting evidence-based information in the field of phytocannabinoids."
Kevin Spelman, PhD